BLOOM WHERE YOU'RE PLANTED
We are a group of military spouses stationed at Kirtland Air Force Base from all ranks of active duty, retired military, guard/reserve, and DoD civilians employed at Kirtland.
We are two separate, but affiliated organizations.
The Kirtland Spouses' Social Club focuses on connecting spouses through a variety of fun events:
- A main social event is held the third Tuesday of each month, held August to May
- A variety of mini clubs are available to connect with like-minded spouses
"Let's Eat" Lunch Club
The Kirtland Spouses' Welfare Club takes pride in a variety of philanthropic programs across Kirtland:
- Scholarships for spouses and dependents
- Grants for non-profit organizations
- The Thrift Shop offers ever changing shopping, consignments, and is a great place to volunteer
- Operation Ball Gown offers formal dress rentals
- Annual dorm airmen cookie drive
Spouses of military members, active, guard, reserve, retired and active DOD card holders.
We have made exceptions to policy; please reach out if you are interested in participating.
Absolutely not! Please come as you are!
Membership dues are $20 for the board year operating from Jun 2020 to May 2021.
Spouses of E1 - E3 service members are invited to join the 2020 - 2021 board year for only $5.
Dues are necessary to pay for the following operational expenses:
As an IRS 501(c)7 organization, the Social Club is required to have members cover 65% or more of the club's operational expenses. Each $1 in dues collected allows the club to fundraise an additional $0.53 to help fund socials and prizes.